Friday, December 01, 2006

Week-end (sorryI'mlate)

This week-end, the last one, not this next one, has been quiet. No demonstrations to disturb Rome's streets, I've just been reading my Italian book I've eventually finished.

Saturday

Piazza San Pietro, I meet a brass band. Unfortunaitely, I'm too late to be able to hear them. They looked professional, I mean, more than our banda, in Toulouse.
I walked then into the left bank, to visit it : there are so many streets I don't know, I lost myself each time : that's more difficult than walking into a bush, kiwi or French... And there are people, walking somewhere, car and scooters rolling somewhere else. Would be funny if streets where moving also.
I was looking for some good place where to finish my book. I chose a park, a guy was playing trumpet. Nevertheless not well enough, I've been able to hear some false notes. It was good though : on my bench warmed by a hot sun's ray, I was on this beach the autor describes, climbing into the boat and feeling the movements of waves.




I don't know what to say...my life in Rome is not very active. I think about things, but I forget my thoughts, once I want to type them on my keyboard... Oh, yeah, I bought a pullover.
There some pictures of Roman stuff.


fucking Blogger! I can't publish pictures...

No comments: