Monday, December 11, 2006

two weekends' pictures

Some photos ...sun rising above houses, in front of Vittorio Emanuelle's bridge

arriving to Circo Massimo

back to my house, Via Candia is now illuminated.

Last sunday, I was waiting for the washing-machine to clean my clothes ; I've been to Piazza San Pietro so. It was 12 noon, and the pope was doing a briefing of his recent visit in Turkey, from the uppest window of his appartments. There were lots of people though. Some of them had banners, like this one "L'Immacolata vincerà" : the Immaculate will beat. I didn't know the Virgen had thi sking of ideas...The times they are a changin'
Some groupies were there too, young girls, screaming at the pope at the end of the Pater Noster... I went back to my clothes.
I enjoyed this sunday going to Piazza Navonna, plaza where street's artist perform. This time, sheds had been built up for a sort of funfair : some of them sold food, others MadeinChina's handcraft stuff, others cups : some strange cups, though, with the face of Mussolini, the Italian dictator during WWII.

Piazza Navonna, by day by night



This week-end, unsorted

on top of a hill, surrounded by goat's dropping (maybe sheeps)

Walking to the observatory's hill
from it..




No comments: